Public education and engagement are essential to Lincolnshire Waste Partnership (LWP) be able to successfully achieve its objectives by working effectively with the people of Lincolnshire in a timely and cost effective manner.
If you think you can help us, we are looking for someone to respond to daily customer requests by providing advice and education to residents who have questions regarding their household waste collection.
You will play a vital role in supporting Lincolnshire’s seven district councils to improve the quality of waste disposed of by residents.
This role will be integral to delivering improvement projects in waste management services.
The incumbent will be;
- Dealing with resident customer inquiries
- Collect and analyze data,
- Creation of work packages for Performance & Improvement Officers,
- Liaise with District Councils to improve waste collection and disposal in Lincolnshire
- Must prioritize work when necessary by judging the urgency of the work and the ability to meet deadlines.
Ideal candidates will;
- Have good communication skills both written and oral
- Master the use of Microsoft applications.
- Have the ability to record and analyze information quickly and accurately.
- Be able to contribute and develop effective teamwork.
- Have previous customer service experience and be committed to going the extra mile.
- Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
A basic knowledge of waste would be helpful but not essential.
Access to your own transport would be desirable as it will sometimes be necessary to visit waste sites in the county.
About our offer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- A contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount programs and cycle to work
- Flexible work policies
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous annual leave and the ability to purchase more
You can find more details in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like you, please read the full job description before hitting apply!
If you would like an open and informal discussion regarding this role, please contact Becky Shinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click on the Apply now link below.