RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Exam Pattern
RBI will conduct the RBI Assistant Mains exam for a total duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes. Candidates will be tested in five main areas – reasoning test, English language, numerical ability, general awareness and computer knowledge.
All RBI Assistant Mains 2022 exam questions will be in MCQ format. Candidates will be offered 5 options for each question, one of which will be the correct answer.
For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 point each. No points will be awarded for questions that have not been attempted. A negative mark of minus 0.25 will be made for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should bring their admission card to their respective default exam location. Any candidate without the RBI Assistant Mains admission card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. As the exams will be conducted in offline mode, candidates are requested to adhere to the COVID-19 safety protocols in place. More information regarding the exam day guidelines has been given below.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Day Guidelines 2022
- Bring your admission card with you into the exam room on exam day
- Arrive at the exam center at least 15 minutes before the start of the exam
- Carry a verified and up-to-date photo ID with you – Aadhar card, ration card, voter card, driving license etc.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Bring your own sanitizer and bottled water
- The use of calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without a camera) or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the exam.
- Candidates are also required to download Aarogya Setu on their mobile for verification before entering the exam center.
- As per the guidelines issued by RBI, candidates will be provided with a sheet of paper for rough work or to write down the number of the question you wish to review. At the end of the test, the candidates must deposit this sheet of paper as well as the letter of appeal and the photocopy of an identity document with photo in the deposit box provided for this purpose.
- Applicants must bring their own blue/black ink pad to submit their thumbprint.
Once the review is done, the date of the RBI assistant main results should be shared by RBI. Candidates who pass the main exam will then take the language proficiency test. Times Now wishes the candidates good luck!