DU Recruitment 2022: Rajdhani College, University of Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Professor positions. The recruitment link was activated on April 24 and the application deadline ends on May 21, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the positions until May 21, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 90 positions will be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through the official website of Rajdhani College at rajdhanicollege.ac.in by following the steps mentioned below. Eligibility, selection process and other details can be checked here.
2022 DU DU Assistant Professor Recruitment: Check vacancy details here
- Chemistry: 9 positions
- Trade: 14 Posts
- IT: 2 positions
- Economy: 5 posts
- English: 5 positions
- No: 2 messages
- History: 7 messages
- Mathematics: 10 posts
- Physical: 18 messages
- Political science: 7 positions
- Sanskrit: 4 posts
- Environmental sciences: 3 positions
- Electronics: 4 positions
Check eligibility and application fees here
- Check eligibility details here: A master’s degree with 55% mark (or equivalent mark on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a relevant/relevant/allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from a foreign university accredited. In addition to fulfilling the above qualifications, the applicant must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR (exemption from NET will be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) and (iii) of the general note in the last section of this document).
- Registration fees: For applicants belonging to the UR/OBC/EWS category, the application fee is Rs. 500. It should be noted that no application fee will be charged to applicants in the SC, ST, PwBD categories and female applicants. Payment of the application fee must be made online only, by debit/credit card or net banking. For more details on the recruitment, applicants can visit the official website of Rajdhani College.
Here’s how to apply
- Interested and eligible applicants should go to rajdhanicollege.ac.in or colrec.du.ac.in
- On the home page, look for the career section
- Then click on the corresponding link and complete the application form
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a screenshot of the confirmation page for future reference