Prodigy Consulting Group Inc consulted with marketing companies
30 years. We’ve seen it all and are proud to say throughout the pandemic
we have not laid off or reduced our staff in any way. Located right here on
Long Island, Prodigy has been recognized as a leader in the direct selling industry
and provides services to hundreds of direct selling and marketing companies
Across the country.
Due to massive growth in 2021 and 2022, we are looking for several people to join our team.
Currently wWe are looking for competent office assistants to help organize and manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking professional who can undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
This individual will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as integrating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize the office and help associates to optimize procedures
- Triage and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and schedule meetings and appointments
- Monitor supply levels and manage shortages
- Troubleshoot office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual
assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of back-office IT systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, specify Microsoft Excel
This is a full-time position to be filled immediately, offering competitive compensation
with a great opportunity for development.
Prodigy Consultant Group values its employees and understands that we are only as good as our team.
All valued team members receive paid time off and are invited to our annual company retreats.
Call us for an immediate personal interview @ (516) 472-2825