– A man from Sandy Spring Road, West Township, reported at 7.30pm on Tuesday that there were aggressive dogs on the loose in his area and that he wanted a report on file. He also planned to follow up with a call to the dog sitter.
– A Morris Drive woman reported on Tuesday morning that someone had opened an unemployment benefits program in her name.
– Deputies responded to a Union Ridge Road address after a woman reported her 14-year-old son smashed his stove. He has not been located.
— A resident of Deer Run Park, Salem-Alliance Road, reported a vehicle playing extremely loud music at the bus stop. The vehicle left after the children were picked up and before the deputies arrived.
– Deputies checked on a reported Forest Street woman at 7.34am on Wednesday. Everything was fine.
– On Monday evening, a resident of Howell Road reported that his ex-wife was causing trouble at his residence.
– Officers responded to East Grant Street regarding a teenager who refused entry on Monday.
–Police cited Alex Porter, 37, of Columbiana, for driving under suspension and violating an equipment on Camelot Drive near Metz Road on Wednesday.
– Officers cited Jakob T. Irvin, 19, of Rochester, Pa., for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on State Route 46 near Plant 46 Wednesday night.
–A woman called the station Wednesday afternoon to report an identity theft. An officer took his information and provided a case number.
–Police responded to West Park Avenue regarding a minor not attending school.
–An officer cited Taleisha VM Williams, 27, of Youngstown, for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at Sunoco on State Road 14 on Tuesday.
– An officer cited a driver with suspension and a traffic control device after seeing a vehicle fail to stop for a red light on North Main Street near Seventh Street on Tuesday evening.
–Police responded to Joshua Dixon Elementary School for a problem involving a minor around noon on Tuesday.
–Mario D. Patterson, 43, of Warren was arrested for OVI following a traffic stop on State Road 7 near Idabell Circle on Thursday, April 28.
–Police arrested Jeanna M. Murray, 40, of Rogers, and Carl B. Moore, 43, of East Liverpool on Thursday April 28 following a traffic stop at the Sunoco petrol station. Murray is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and failing to dim his high beam while Moore is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence. Other charges are pending lab results.
–Officers cited Shane Murphy of New Castle, Pa., for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on State Route 14 near Creek Road on Thursday, April 28.
Township of Sainte-Claire
– Danielle Joy Bowers, 31, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant outside of Columbiana County following a traffic stop in the 15000 block of State Road 170 at 5:44 p.m. May 1 in which she was a passenger.
– Police responded to a business on the 16000 Dresden Avenue block at 9.28am on May 1 in reference to a male customer who ran a television over a door in the garden lawn and patio to someone in a White Chevy Trailblazer, then left the store without paying for it. The man was identified through surveillance footage and charges are pending.
–Tyler Jaymes Robinson, 25, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant in Columbiana County following a traffic stop on Cannons Mill Road at 1:14 p.m. in which he was a passenger . It was later discovered that he had a blue bag containing suspected narcotics in the groin area. The driver, Megan Marie McBride, 37, of no address given, was charged with drug paraphernalia after suspected narcotics were found in a handbag she identified as hers.
– Mettie Joyce Gordon, 60, of no address given, was charged with petty theft after officers responded to the business from a 16000 Dresden Avenue block at 6.06pm on April 29 where she allegedly failed to scan and pay for 10 items totaling $31.42 in self check.
– Christopher Kosonovich, with no age or address given, was cited for improper registration after an officer observed his vehicle with expired license plate tags on St. Clair Avenue at 11:46 p.m. on April 28.
– Staci Shaw, without age or address, was cited for fictitious plates after an officer observed the vehicle in the 15000 block of State Road 170 at 9:51 p.m. on April 28.
– Larry Madison, with no age or address given, was cited for improper registration and no driver’s license after an officer observed his vehicle with expired license plate tags on State Route 11 South at 8:05 p.m. on April 28 .
– Officers responded with medical personnel at the 16000 block of Glenn Street at 7:01 a.m. on April 28 in reference to a possible overdose. A man was found unconscious and not breathing in a vehicle in the driveway. Medical personnel administered Narcan and the man recovered.
East of Liverpool
– Steven Serednesky, with no age or address given, was cited for speeding following a traffic stop on West Eighth Street at 10.06am on May 3.
–William Depreist, with no age or address given, was cited for speed following a traffic stop on State Road 39 at 9.42am on May 3.
– A Boring Lane resident reported at 8.25am on May 3 that he received scam calls about Publisher’s Clearing House and advising him to buy gift cards to give to them. The resident has been advised to ignore any similar calls in the future.
– Tonie George Christy, 33, of no address given, was arrested at the station at 8.04am on May 3 on an outstanding warrant from East Liverpool City Court.
– Dale LeRoy Kinney, 42, of no address given, was arrested on an active warrant at 8:47 a.m. on May 2.
– A business owner in the 1500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue reported at 2:46 p.m. on May 1 that someone broke into a garage on the property by cutting the locks on the door. The business owner said the person attempted to steal a truck but was unsuccessful and eventually stole an air pump from the truck.
– Officers responded at the end of Ogden Street at 8.56am on May 1 in reference to a man who had been dropped off at an abandoned house. Officers checked four homes that were slated for demolition but could not find the man in question.
– William Thompson, with no age or address given, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on Mulberry Street at 10.37pm on April 30.
– Officers responded with medical personnel at the 400 block of Orchard Grove Avenue at 4:06 p.m. on April 28 in reference to a man who collapsed while mowing his lawn. The man was found lying in his yard next to his mower without breathing. He was taken by ambulance to East Liverpool Hospital.