Leading independent creative communications agency Liquid Ideas has many passions, but great people, food and drink are in the agency’s DNA. We’re looking for an Assistant Account Executive and Account Manager – people who are eager to work on some of the nation’s top consumer fashion brands and are passionate about the food and beverage industries, to join the team based in Crown Street, Surry Hills.
The brief is simple. Have a good attitude, the curiosity to learn, the appetite to grow and the desire for fast, fun, practical and creative work. You will work on smart and creative campaigns that will impact public relations, social and paid media, influencer marketing, content and events.
Our amazing customers include Canadian Club, -196, Jacob’s Creek, MUMM Champagne, Four Pillars Gin, Birds Eye, Fever Tree, Luna Park Sydney and Singapore Airlines, among others.
Assistant/Account Manager positions will involve:
- Support media and influencer campaigns, including assisting with the preparation of media materials for creative influencer briefs, learning how to pitch to media and influencers, compiling media and influencer lists, and preparing reports.
- Social media and content creation, including social listening, copy/content development, community management, and creating competitor social audits.
- Assist with events, from developing guest lists and outreach, to supporting event logistics, managing RSVPs, hosting, and supporting event content creation.
- Photoshoot and content creation support, including vendor support, props and product support and attendance on shoot days.
- Help mentor and manage interns and their day-to-day tasks, and teach them fundamental PR, social and content skills.
Successful candidates will have:
- A dynamic, motivated and hungry personality
- Curiosity to learn more about our clients’ industries and the world around us
- Genuine passion for engaging with the world around you, including an “eyes up, ears open” approach to what’s happening in social media and news, influencer marketing and digital trends and content
- A desire to build relationships with the media
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Attention to detail and desire to work to high standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Assistant Account Executive: Undergraduate degree in public relations, communications or marketing, no work experience required, but an internship or industry work experience is preferred
- Account Manager: 1+ years of experience in a communications agency or similar industry experience
What can we offer you?
- We are supportive, flexible and prioritize team time and well-being. Our culture is everything.
- Many benefits, flexible working that balances WFH and the office, birthdays, work anniversaries, summer Fridays, an annual wellness budget per team member and a very regular appearance of our trolley drinks.
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest local and international consumer brands. Our customers are all great people who treat us as trusted partners and experts in the field.
- One of the best training cultures that values a solid investment in our team; both internally and through formal external training.
- A culture of support and good times, we have a fun, laid back team that gets along like a house on fire.
If you have the drive, passion, smarts and love to laugh, apply now and contact Cleo Posa, Managing Director on 0439 700 325 or email@example.com