Applicants must provide proof of their right to work in the UK as BPP are unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration – Registry
Type of Contract Permanent
Purpose of the position
Support the delivery of a first-class approach to managing and responding to queries
As an Assessment Officer (Student Questions), you will be a key member of the University’s Central Administration and Inquiries team and will be responsible for providing first class service to students in regarding the management and the answer to their questions. If applicable, you will be called upon to support other teams in the central administration of the university during peak hours, which may include all regular administrative tasks (answering the telephone, organizing mailings, handling general inquiries ), to ensure the success of evaluation operations at BPP University.
what you gonna do
- Respond to student inquiries through the case management system, email, and phone across the university’s central administration department (including exam details, results, transcripts , letters, etc.)
- Help with the publication of results
- Liaise with the various departments of the organization
- Respond to informal student complaints and referral requests during peak hours
- Assist with student integration support, such as the distribution of ID cards
- Assume all duties and responsibilities in accordance with rules and regulations
- Adhere to, comply with, and work in accordance with university and department policies, procedures, codes of conduct, and GDPR.
- Participate in training and professional development associated with the role
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid work available, you will be able to split your time between one of our centers and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in the importance of caring for others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. Plus, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities for development in an environment where creativity and innovation are rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous 25 days of annual leave, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, a personal group pension plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans. that provide additional insurance to take care of you and your family. . Brilliantly, you can also study any of the BPP courses for free, whether it is a vocational qualification or a full degree.
Please refer to the attached job description.
department Registry Operations – Assessments
vacation spot United Kingdom, London, London Liverpool Street
What we are looking for
- Ideally holding a degree or equivalent professional qualification, applications from candidates with suitable and relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Ability to use MS Office and possessing a high level of computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize a diverse and demanding workload under often competing deadlines
- Ability to interpret and apply academic regulations and policies and apply them to your daily work
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail in a busy office environment and in providing assessment services for students
- Strong team work ethic and driven attitude
- Knowledge of higher education regulations/regulators e.g. QAA, quality code and OFS is a huge plus
Does this seem like the ideal solution to you? Apply today.
Contract hours 37.50
AND P 1.00
Full job description
Valuation Officer (Requests) – JD 2022.pdf (71 KB)