Atomic Energy Education Society is recruiting 205 PRT, TGT, PGT, Librarian, Prep positions. Applicants can check the details here.
Recruitment of AEES teachers 2022
Notice of recruitment of AEES teachers 2022: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) recruits teachers as Post-Primary Teacher (PRT), Graduate Teacher (PGT), Graduate Trained Teacher (TGT), Librarian and Preparatory Teacher (Prep) on its website – aees. gov.in.
Online applications will be invited at aees.gov.in from 21st May 2022. Interested teachers can submit their applications until June 12, 2022.
Details about degrees and other qualifications, age limit, written test syllabus, proficiency test guidelines, selection mode, written test centers and proficiency test, application fee, how how to apply online and how to pay the application fee are available on AEES Notification.
Download the notification from the AEES teacher
Online application link for AEES teachers
Important dates for AEES teachers
- Application start date – May 21, 2022
- Last date for application – June 12, 2022
AEES Teacher 2022 Vacancy Details
- English – 2
- Mathematics – 4
- Physics – 1
- Chemistry – 1
- IT – 4
- Biology – 2
- English – 11
- Social Sciences – 14
- English/Sanskrit – 10
- Maths/Physics – 21
- Chemistry/Biology – 7
- IT – 10
- PET Male – 9
- PET Female – 7
- Marathi – 5
Librarian – 8
PRT Music – 5
Preparation – 6
Eligibility criteria for the recruitment of AEES teachers 2022
- Elementary School Teacher – Successful completion of the Upper Secondary/Upper Secondary or Intermediate School Certificate Examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% overall marks or CGPA equivalent with English as a +2 subject
level. Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/Four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education
Education (B.El.Ed.) / two years Degree in Education (D.Ed.) from a recognized institution. WHERE
i) Degree in any subject from a recognized university/institution with at least 50% marks in
aggregate by which the degree is awarded by the university/institution or CGPA equivalent
ii) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). Qualified for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines developed by the NCTE for this purpose. Candidate with B.Ed. and qualified for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-II) will also be eligible.
- TGT – Three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% overall marks by
what degree is awarded by the university or equivalent CGPA in the following subject(s) concerned/
combination of subjects involved. OR Integrated course of four years-BAEd. or B.Sc.Ed. NCERT Regional College of Education/any institution recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education with at least 50% overall marks whereby the degree is awarded by the university or CGPA equivalent in the following materials concerned / combination of materials concerned.
- PGT – M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in
aggregate by which the degree is awarded by the university or equivalent ACMG. OR BE or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized university or equivalent degree with at least 50% overall marks whereby the degree is awarded by the university or equivalent ACMG. OR ‘DOEACC’, Department of Information and Communication Technology ‘B’ Level with at least 50% marks in aggregate whereby the degree is awarded by the university/institute or CGPA equivalent and an advanced degree in any subject from a recognized university.
OR ‘DOEACC’ Level ‘C’, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology with at least 50%
total grades by which the degree is awarded by the university/institute or equivalent ACMG and
Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- Primary Teacher (Music) – Bachelor of Music degree from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 50% overall marks by which the degree is awarded or CGPA equivalent OR Passing the Upper Secondary School Certificate Examination / upper secondary or intermediate (10 + 2 ) and minimum 2 years diploma in music from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 50% marks by which the degree is awarded in comprehensive GPA or equivalent. This diploma must be obtained at least 2 years after having passed upper secondary/upper secondary or middle school.
- Preparatory Teacher – Pass the High School or Intermediate Certificate Examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in total or CGPA equivalent with English as a +2 subject
level. Diploma in Kindergarten Teacher Education/Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Education Program
(DEC Ed.) lasting at least two years, or B.Ed. (kindergarten) of the National Council of Teachers
Recognized educational institution.
For PGT stations
Upper age limit: 40 years from the last online submission date of the application
For TGT / Librarian positions
Upper age limit: 35 years old on the last date of online submission of the application
For PRT/PRT (music)/preparatory positions
Upper age limit: 30 years from the online submission deadline of the application
The maximum relaxation allowed in the upper age limit will be as follows:
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years for positions reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- CBO [Non Creamy Layer (NCL)] candidates – 3 years for positions reserved for OBC candidates.
- Female candidates – 10 years for all positions
- Central government employees – 5 years for all positions
- PwBD: SC/ST – 15 years (for SC/ST reserved positions), OBC (NCL) – 13 years (for OBC reserved positions) and UR – 10 years (for non-reserved positions)
Selection process for AEES teaching positions
The selection of candidates for all positions will be based on their performance in the CBT and proficiency test.
How to apply for AEES Recruitment 2022?
Those who meet all the eligibility criteria can register and apply online through the link provided in the recruitment tab of the AES website (https://aees.gov.in) within the given deadline.
- The candidate will need to fill in the required information online such as the candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, category whether disabled, choice of written test center, educational qualification , email id, mobile number, communication address, statement etc. submission of details, the applicant will be asked to check the completed details and complete/make corrections, if necessary, to SUBMIT their final data.
- The photograph, documents and signature must be uploaded according to the instructions given on the website. A “Guidelines for Scanning Photograph and Signature. The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options to upload the same. Click on the respective link “Download photograph and signature”.
- A recent color photograph in stamp format, preferably with a white background, should be used. The file size for photography should be between 20 kb and 50 kb.
- For the signature, the candidate must sign on white paper with a blue/black ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the admission card/attendance sheet, the candidate’s application will be disqualified. The file size must be between 20 KB and 50 KB.
- The online application form will not be accepted/saved unless the applicant uploads their photo and clearly specified signature.
- After uploading, applicants should preview the uploaded images. Here, the applicant is prompted to see that their uploaded photograph is clearly visible/identifiable in the appropriate line and that the specimen signature is also visible in the appropriate space. If for some reason the uploaded images are not up to par, the contestant can upload them again following the same procedure. Under no circumstances should these spaces be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, they can continue.
- Submission of Application: The applicant can review all the information filled in before clicking on the declaration. If a candidate finds that all the information filled in is correct, he can select “declaration” and click on the last SUBMIT button shown on the page, otherwise EDIT the information he has filled in.
- For the application fee, a link will be provided on the website for online payment which will take the applicant to the payment gateway after completing the first level PROVISIONAL registration. The candidate will then follow the instructions given on the link to make the payment. Candidate can make payment via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Rupay / UPI / other modes available. After making the payment, the second step of form filling option will open.
Rs. 750 (No fee for female/SC/ST/PwBD/ex-military applicants.)
Do I need to send the hard copy of the application form and other documents?
No, you have nothing to send now. You will need all of this for the document verification step.
What are the registration fees for the AEES?
UR /EWS/ OBC-NCL Rs.750/- and for SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Women the fee is waived.
What if the photo and signature are not uploaded?
Please check the size of the photograph and signature and the format of the files must be JPG or JPEG.
How many vacancies are available for AEES posts?
What are the application dates for AEES teachers?
May 21 to June 12, 2022
Play exciting games and win money up to Rs 1 lakh