Applications are invited for various administrative and financial positions at the Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Shillong.
The Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Shillong is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Executive Administrative Assistant and Finance Officer at the Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Shillong.
Job Name: Finance Officer
Number of positions: 1
Essential: Master’s degree in Commerce/Finance/Management or equivalent degree.
1. Masters degree in financial management with experience in modern financial management techniques such as the accrual accounting method or knowledge of its use in management functions in teaching/research institutions.
2. Chartered Accounts or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Master of Business Administration (Finance).
1. At least 3-5 years of experience in managing accounting systems, preferably in autonomous institutions or in state or central government.
2. Good working knowledge of rules and regulations of research and development institutions relating to accounting or auditing, terms of service and related financial matters.
3. Experience in a research institution and/or other higher education institution is desirable.
Read also: Jobs in Meghalaya: NEIGRIHMS Recruitment
Job Name: Executive Administrative Assistant
Number of positions: 1
Essential: University degree in BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BBM or equivalent qualification
Desirable: A Master’s degree in subjects such as Finance, Administration, Management, HR
1. Minimum 1 (one) year of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in an academic/research/NGO organization.
2. Good computer skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
5. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
6. Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and fax machines
7. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
8. Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
9. Attention to detail and problem solving skills
10. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
How to register :
For the position of Executive Administrative Assistant, applicants can send their detailed CV to email@example.com by May 6, 2022. Please highlight the exact position “Executive Administrative Assistant” in the subject.
For the position of Finance Officer, candidates can send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter before May 20, 2022. Please highlight the exact position “Finance Officer” in the subject of your e-mail and cover letter
Detailed ads : Link 1 Link 2
Also read: Jobs in Meghalaya: Dr. H. Gordon Roberts Hospital Shillong Recruitment