Recruitment of the Ministry of the Interior 2022: The Home Office has issued a notification that it is recruiting candidates for various positions such as Undersecretary, Section Officer, Private Secretary and Assistant, among others. As per the Recruitment Notice issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Department is seeking the posts of Group “A”, “B” and “C” at the Secretariat of LPAI, New Delhi and its ICPs on the basis of of the deputation (Foreign Service) of those working in central/state government. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 34 positions will be filled. Applicants should note that the deadline to apply for the positions is June 24, 2022.
MHA Recruitment | Vacancy Details
LPAI Section, New Delhi
- Undersecretary – 1 position
- Section Officer – 2
- Private Secretary – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Assistant – 1
- Senior Accountant – 2
- Junior Engineer – (Civil and Electrical) – 2
- Personal assistant – 3
- Accountant – 1
- Manager – 9 Positions
- Assistant – 6 positions
- Grade-D Stenographer – 6 Positions
MHA Recruitment | Eligibility
- Candidates for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ positions should have a basic working knowledge of computers, primarily in all modules of MS Office, including electronic office, email, etc.
Ministry of the Interior | MHA Recruitment Notice
MHA Recruitment | How to register
- According to the official notice, applicants are required to send advance copies by post to the above address as well as email – email@example.com. However, only applications received through the appropriate channel by the due date and complete in all respects will be considered for selection.
According to the official notice, “Applications from voluntary and eligible civil servants whose services could be spared immediately, may be submitted with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the past 5 years and Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate, through the appropriate channel to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, in order to attain the LPAI by 24th June 2022. Applicant who previously applied in response to the vacancy circular of 11.01.2022 will not be required to reapply. Incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be considered.”