Recruitment of PSSSB Clerks: The online recruitment process for Clerk, Clerk (Assistant) and Clerk (Legal) conducted by the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) is ongoing. Interested and eligible applicants can submit their applications by visiting the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in. Applicants should note that the last date for online applications for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 is June 15, 2022.
Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 1,200 positions will be filled, including 917 vacant positions for court clerks and 283 for legal clerks. Before applying for the positions, candidates can check their credentials, experience, selection criteria and other details mentioned below. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and a typing test.
Punjab Clerk Recruitment 2022 | Education Qualification:
- To apply for the positions, candidates must be a graduate of a recognized university.
- Qualifies a competitive test to be arranged by the recruiting authority, and qualifies a Punjabi and English typing test to be arranged by the recruiting authority at the speed of thirty words per minute.
Recruitment of PSSSB Clerks | Age limit
- Candidates between the ages of 18 and 37 can apply.
PSSSB Commis Exam Pattern 2022
- The written test will consist of 100 objective type questions.
- Each question is worth 1 point.
- There will be a negative mark of 0.25 points for each incorrect answer
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The exam material will be bilingual (English and Punjabi).
- The online application fee is Rs 1000 for general categories and Rs 250 for applicants in reserved categories
PSSSB Recruitment | Here’s how to apply for the positions
- Step 1: Visit official website sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Step 2: Next, on the homepage, click on the “Online Applications” tab
- Step 3: Click on “CLICK HERE to apply online for the position of Clerk (Legal) Advertisement no. 02 of 2022 (LAST DATE 15.06.2022) »
- Step 4: Register and apply
- Step 5: Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Step 6: Submit the form and print it
Here is the direct link to apply PSSSB Clerk Recruitment