Registrations for IB ACIO recruitment 2022 must be made by a candidate if he has a
IB 2022 recruitment for the position of ACIO is ongoing for two departments – Computing and Information Technology, and Electronics and Communication. The vacancies available in each department are 56 and 94 respectively. Check the steps and link to apply for this sarkari naukri.
IB ACIO recruitment 2022: how to apply
- Applicants should visit the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) at – mha.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the relevant recruitment link which reads – Online Applications for the position of ACIO Grade 2, Tech in IB. (Direct link below)
- A new page would open with a PDF file.
- Click on the IB ACIO application link given in the PDF and then click “Apply Now”.
- Complete the application form, upload all required documents and pay the application fee.
- Click submit, download and print the form for future references.
Although the filling of the IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 application form can only be done online, payment of the required fee is mandatory. For this, male applicants in the General, EWS and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 100. However, all SC/ST/Female/Veterans applicants are exempt from paying this fee.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their GATE scores. Once selected, they will be invited for an interview for the IB ACIO recruitment 2022. Interview details will be shared later. Final selection for IB ACIO positions will be based on the combined score of the GATE, interview and psychometric test. It should be noted that a character check, background check and medical examination will also be carried out.